Thursday, May 16, 2013

my favorite animal

My favorite animal is a cat. I have loved cats ever since I was little. One of my favorite things is getting to know a cat. Learning their personality and actually becoming friends with them is such a wonderful thing. I know I probably sound like a crazy cat lady but cats and kittens all have personalities. They are not just boring animals (except for my cousin's cats, they really are boring). My cat, Viktor, for example isn't boring at all. I got him when he was still a kitten and he has been deaf for his whole life (he is currently 9 years). Being deaf has made a huge impact in his personality. He isn't as shy because he can't be scared off by loud noises. He is very friendly towards people and he absolutely loves sitting on people's laps while they pet him. One unique thing about Viktor is that he loves to chase his tail. He would do it all the time when he was a kitten and we thought he'd eventually grow out of it as he grew up but 9 years later he is still chasing his tail. It is absolutely adorable. Sometimes my family will say that Viktor grew up into a puppy because of how playful he is and how often he chases his tail.


2 comments: