Thursday, May 16, 2013

an introduction to me and my blog

My name is Kes and I like taking pictures of my cat. I am a junior at Great Oaks and I made this blog for an English assignment. I will mostly write about my thoughts and opinions and various things as well as the prompts my teacher gives the class. I will also post A LOT of pictures of my cat. I was suppose to start this on Monday but I have to admit I am a huge procrastinator. I have been a procrastinator ever since I was in elementary school. Sometimes I procrastinate to the point where it's too late but last year I'd say I was actually a good procrastinator. Every project I would get for school last year I would wait until the last night to do it even though I had weeks to work on it. I would end up staying up until 3 am finishing my project. But I wouldn't just BS it. I am also a perfectionist so I had to make the projects perfect of course. So I would work on these projects the last night before it was due and end up with 100 percent on it. Being able to do this through out the year did not help me get better at not procrastinating when project after project I could get away with doing it in one night and still get a better grade than most of the students.
Enjoy this picture of my cat, Viktor.

1 comment: